How to Fix Bank Reconciliation Discrepancies in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is accounting software which is used and most preferred by the computer users performing accounting tasks. It is also used to keep the exact records and to maintain the incoming and outgoing transactions of business enterprises. A quick online technical support is also now available for the QuickBooks users who are feeling to get help against the technical or software issues that encounters with them.
Bank Reconciliation is a time consuming and frustrating task even for the account experienced candidates. There is certain accounting software which has reduced the time consuming process but the errors related to it are still a serious concern which results a difference in accounting statements. If you are the one who is facing errors with bank reconciliation then here you can find the best QuickBooks customer support with the technicians involved here.
The QuickBooks accounting software can create problem as bank reconciliation discrepancy in QuickBooks and it is caused at the time when entries reconciled in the past have been accidentally changed or modified or even when an entry has been forcefully adjusted. The whole problems will be solved at just a nominal cost of service charge and best quality based solutions is offered through certified techies.
To get resolved the QuickBooks bank reconciliation problems follow the methods that have been given below or need to contact with the techies available to help the customers.
Methods to Find the Discrepancies in QuickBooks:
There are three different types of reports to locate the discrepancy of Bank reconciliation in QuickBooks.
Reconciliation Discrepancy report:
- Open the QuickBooks software and visit to navigation bar and select the reports tab.
- Go to drop down tab and hit over the Bank tab.
- After this need to navigate to the reconciliation discrepancy button and click on it
- Now select the account that needs to run discrepancy report.
- Wait for the processes of the report.
- And at the end, visit at the report and check out for any discrepancy.
Missing check report:
- Firstly need to click on the reports tab.
- Then go to banking tab and hit on the missing check
- Choose the account that needs to run the report.
- Click on the Ok button and check out for the entry that have missed in books but is being flaunted in bank.
Detailed entry report:
- Initially, the users may need to visit at the reports section of QuickBooks dashboard.
- Then required to choose the custom report tab from the drop-down list and also hit on detailed entry report.
- Select the date range of the reconciliation report.
- After this, hit on the account and create a filter if necessary.
- At the end press the Ok and run the report.
If the users have followed the steps and facing the same concern as bank reconciliation error in QuickBooks then they may need to ask help from the experienced professionals by making a call at the QuickBooks support phone number. This number is available 24 hours in support of the customer based in US and Canada states.